Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

True dat

This was hilarious the first time I watched this. The second time, even more so. I'm still laughing while watching this. This is pretty much Minecraft in a nutshell, and I love it. The animation itself pretty much fit with the audio and the entirety of the idea. The voice made me laugh pretty hard as well. I don't understand why some people out there are being so bitter about this. I honestly think that this is pretty awesome and has explained the hilarity, the tragedies, the glory, and the scary of Minecraft.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Bullet Heaven Indeed

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" is what I said when I first saw this game. I thought it would be nothing but a fairy's game (from the viewpoint of a diehard Touhou fan), but boy was I proven wrong. This game is indeed challenging and everything was better than I expected. The music was nice and flowed with the game play and the controls weren't horribly weird or hard to use. The art is cute and fitting for the series and I can't stop playing it to challenge myself. Overall, this game is a job well done. Keep up the godawesome work :3

Distance Distance

Lovely~

I personally love art games. This one was really nice. Even though it was a fairly simply game, it displayed (my interpretation) the barrier of long-distance relationships in the monotonous lifestyle of a young couple. That "flirt or ignore" option really struck me as a poignant decision because in real life it could've affected a relationship drastically. The repeating music pretty much made the "monotonous" part of life come through with this game. We could be living our lives in a straight-on path like this game while making small choices, but at least one choice could alter our very own lifestyles.
This game reminded me fairly of a French movie of some sort. The ending doesn't have a definite ending, but it kind of leaves you in a place where you have to think about it yourself. It's really a sweet game, and I love it. This game deserves to be on the front page imo. I don't see why others out there are being so bitter about this.

Coma Coma

Very Beautiful

I loved playing this game and after I beat it, I was close to tears.
The music was overall fitting and moving. The style of the game gave it a feeling of mysterious other-worldness. The dialogue also clued (maybe) into the story of Pete's life (which made me think about the game more in-depth). It was like a journey into the mind.

I really loved playing Coma. It was a very touching game too. I hope you'll create more lovely games/flashes/sound tracks in the future~

Professor Layton Theme 8-bit Professor Layton Theme 8-bit

Did you use any hint coins for help on this one?

Seriously, did you? Because this is amazing. I fansquealed on the inside while hearing this. You really did a good job. I may not be an expert on music and all, but you don't have to be an expert to know that this is just absolutely amazing. Thank you for making this so that I can fanspaz even more while playing Professor Layton games.

Drawer4Everyone responds:

*Act like if I'm Crying*
THANKS
ALL THE WORLD COINS FOR YOU, AND I OWE YOU A LOT MORE THANKS!!!!