Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Bullet Heaven Indeed

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" is what I said when I first saw this game. I thought it would be nothing but a fairy's game (from the viewpoint of a diehard Touhou fan), but boy was I proven wrong. This game is indeed challenging and everything was better than I expected. The music was nice and flowed with the game play and the controls weren't horribly weird or hard to use. The art is cute and fitting for the series and I can't stop playing it to challenge myself. Overall, this game is a job well done. Keep up the godawesome work :3

Distance Distance

Lovely~

I personally love art games. This one was really nice. Even though it was a fairly simply game, it displayed (my interpretation) the barrier of long-distance relationships in the monotonous lifestyle of a young couple. That "flirt or ignore" option really struck me as a poignant decision because in real life it could've affected a relationship drastically. The repeating music pretty much made the "monotonous" part of life come through with this game. We could be living our lives in a straight-on path like this game while making small choices, but at least one choice could alter our very own lifestyles.
This game reminded me fairly of a French movie of some sort. The ending doesn't have a definite ending, but it kind of leaves you in a place where you have to think about it yourself. It's really a sweet game, and I love it. This game deserves to be on the front page imo. I don't see why others out there are being so bitter about this.

Coma Coma

Very Beautiful

I loved playing this game and after I beat it, I was close to tears.
The music was overall fitting and moving. The style of the game gave it a feeling of mysterious other-worldness. The dialogue also clued (maybe) into the story of Pete's life (which made me think about the game more in-depth). It was like a journey into the mind.

I really loved playing Coma. It was a very touching game too. I hope you'll create more lovely games/flashes/sound tracks in the future~